A woman has been charged with a class A misdemeanor after egging houses and cars with her daughter and several other minors.
44-year-old Jennifer Terry of Ogden, Utah, allegedly drove her companions around on Aug. 20 and threw between 10 and 15 dozen eggs at 10 to 20 homes. Terry told police they committed the vandalism because she “didn’t care” and because of family problems, the Standard Examiner reports.
One victim claims the egging damaged the home’s stucco to the tune of $2,343, while another says it necessitated repair to a car’s ignition that cost $3,000.
Terry is scheduled to appear in court later this week.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?