Vin Diesel has remembered Paul Walker on the two-year anniversary of Walker’s death.
“No matter where you are in this universe,” Diesel wrote on Facebook Monday, “You will always be, my brother.”
On Instagram, Diesel shared a shot of he and Walker with overset text reading, “Brotherhood has no limits.”
The Last Witch Hunter actor paid tribute to his fallen friend in May when he dedicated a cover of Tove Lo’s “Habits (Stay High)” to Walker, and again in August while accepting a Teen Choice Award forFurious 7.
“One of the best blessings in our lives is the fact that we have the opportunity to call Pablo our brother,” Diesel said at the ceremony. “Paul Walker is here in spirit with us.”
Monday marks two years since Walker died in a car accident. Earlier in the day, Fast and Furious franchise costar Tyrese Gibson shared a photo of himself with Walker, expressing that “it’s still not easy” when it comes to the loss of “our brother.”
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time