Waiting to meet Santa Claus can be a long and tiring experience for little kids. So when baby Ezekiel fell asleep in the line to get a Christmas picture with Kris Kringle at an Indiana mall, Santa told his parents not to wake him. Instead, Saint Nick posed for a unique photoshoot with the napping infant by propping the baby on his chest and pretending to doze off with him.
Ezekiel’s father, Donnie Walters, posted the shoot on the Facebook page for Donnie’s Daddy Daycare. “I can’t believe how adorable our son’s pictures with Santa came out,” he captioned the photos. “After falling asleep in line waiting, Santa asked us not to wake him and the outcome was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.”
The photos have since gone viral, receiving over 377,000 likes and being shared over 199,000 times to date.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate