Meet RonRon, a pet red fox who lives (legally) in Arkansas with his owner. He was lucky enough to enjoy a full Thanksgiving dinner — complete with turkey, cranberry sauce and sides. He was clearly so, so thankful for this delicious gift.
RonRon’s owner explains in the video description that he bought the animal from a licensed exotic animal breeder in Oklahoma. His home state of Arkansas allows pet foxes without a permit.
Warning: the video is very long — 12 minutes — but we recommend viewing at least the first couple minutes.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy