The folks at Cards Against Humanity have decided to pit themselves against the retailers flogging the public with bargains on Black Friday with a deal of their own: $5 for nothing.
So far they have made over $20,000 and counting, according to a ticker on its site. Last year, the controversial card game sold 30,000 people a box of poop on Black Friday for $6.
The website of the politically-incorrect card game describes “this amazing offer” as the “greatest Black Friday gift of all.” It is also the only thing they are selling on the website today.
They explain that while most shops are selling something, “we’re the only company to offer the superior Black Friday experience of buying nothing.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time