The folks at Cards Against Humanity have decided to pit themselves against the retailers flogging the public with bargains on Black Friday with a deal of their own: $5 for nothing.
So far they have made over $20,000 and counting, according to a ticker on its site. Last year, the controversial card game sold 30,000 people a box of poop on Black Friday for $6.
The website of the politically-incorrect card game describes “this amazing offer” as the “greatest Black Friday gift of all.” It is also the only thing they are selling on the website today.
They explain that while most shops are selling something, “we’re the only company to offer the superior Black Friday experience of buying nothing.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Why Pence Launched His Presidential Bid in Iowa
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk