The folks at Cards Against Humanity have decided to pit themselves against the retailers flogging the public with bargains on Black Friday with a deal of their own: $5 for nothing.
So far they have made over $20,000 and counting, according to a ticker on its site. Last year, the controversial card game sold 30,000 people a box of poop on Black Friday for $6.
The website of the politically-incorrect card game describes “this amazing offer” as the “greatest Black Friday gift of all.” It is also the only thing they are selling on the website today.
They explain that while most shops are selling something, “we’re the only company to offer the superior Black Friday experience of buying nothing.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow