The folks at Cards Against Humanity have decided to pit themselves against the retailers flogging the public with bargains on Black Friday with a deal of their own: $5 for nothing.
So far they have made over $20,000 and counting, according to a ticker on its site. Last year, the controversial card game sold 30,000 people a box of poop on Black Friday for $6.
The website of the politically-incorrect card game describes “this amazing offer” as the “greatest Black Friday gift of all.” It is also the only thing they are selling on the website today.
They explain that while most shops are selling something, “we’re the only company to offer the superior Black Friday experience of buying nothing.”
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023