The folks at Cards Against Humanity have decided to pit themselves against the retailers flogging the public with bargains on Black Friday with a deal of their own: $5 for nothing.
So far they have made over $20,000 and counting, according to a ticker on its site. Last year, the controversial card game sold 30,000 people a box of poop on Black Friday for $6.
The website of the politically-incorrect card game describes “this amazing offer” as the “greatest Black Friday gift of all.” It is also the only thing they are selling on the website today.
They explain that while most shops are selling something, “we’re the only company to offer the superior Black Friday experience of buying nothing.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com