The next time Drake’s hotline bling, it might be Adele calling from her flip phone.
His comments were made in response to Adele’s recent declaration that she’d love to officially remix “Hotline Bling.” “I had a drink like three weeks ago [with] my best friends, in fact it was to celebrate ‘Hello,’ ” she said. “And I was off my face because I don’t really drink anymore, and they’ve got video of me dancing to [‘Hotline Bling’] on a coffee table as well.” And she’s no casual fan of the track — she even ordered the red coat he wore in the music video that was made to be meme’d.
Drake even appeared to Instagram his support for the idea earlier this week. So … can we make this happen, or what?
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears