Disney and Lucasfilm dropped an epic 60-second trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Thursday, reminding viewers how much action awaits them when the film hits screens in three weeks. The movie has already broken ticket pre-sale records.
The longest teaser since the international trailer, the new trailer includes Adam Driver’s villain Kylo Ren growling “Yes” in answer to Snoke’s question: “There’s been an awakening. Have you felt it?” which appeared in earlier trailers. Han Solo is also shown blasting a storm trooper, in a welcome return to form.
The clip is packed with action scenes, ranging from aerial battles to massive explosions. Watch it above.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022