Disney and Lucasfilm dropped an epic 60-second trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Thursday, reminding viewers how much action awaits them when the film hits screens in three weeks. The movie has already broken ticket pre-sale records.
The longest teaser since the international trailer, the new trailer includes Adam Driver’s villain Kylo Ren growling “Yes” in answer to Snoke’s question: “There’s been an awakening. Have you felt it?” which appeared in earlier trailers. Han Solo is also shown blasting a storm trooper, in a welcome return to form.
The clip is packed with action scenes, ranging from aerial battles to massive explosions. Watch it above.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time