Disney and Lucasfilm dropped an epic 60-second trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Thursday, reminding viewers how much action awaits them when the film hits screens in three weeks. The movie has already broken ticket pre-sale records.
The longest teaser since the international trailer, the new trailer includes Adam Driver’s villain Kylo Ren growling “Yes” in answer to Snoke’s question: “There’s been an awakening. Have you felt it?” which appeared in earlier trailers. Han Solo is also shown blasting a storm trooper, in a welcome return to form.
The clip is packed with action scenes, ranging from aerial battles to massive explosions. Watch it above.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate