Disney and Lucasfilm dropped an epic 60-second trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Thursday, reminding viewers how much action awaits them when the film hits screens in three weeks. The movie has already broken ticket pre-sale records.
The longest teaser since the international trailer, the new trailer includes Adam Driver’s villain Kylo Ren growling “Yes” in answer to Snoke’s question: “There’s been an awakening. Have you felt it?” which appeared in earlier trailers. Han Solo is also shown blasting a storm trooper, in a welcome return to form.
The clip is packed with action scenes, ranging from aerial battles to massive explosions. Watch it above.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer