Ellie Goulding’s new album Delirium is one of the year’s most deliriously fun pop albums. James Corden is the only late-night host with a musical theater background and a Tony Award. Together, they have enough musical chops between them to pull off the stunt they attempted on The Late Late Show on Tuesday night: singing Goulding’s smash Fifty Shades of Grey hit “Love Me Like You Do” in eight different musical styles (and as many costume changes). Come for Goulding’s best attempts at a Southern accent; stay for the gospel choir at the end.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears