Ellie Goulding’s new album Delirium is one of the year’s most deliriously fun pop albums. James Corden is the only late-night host with a musical theater background and a Tony Award. Together, they have enough musical chops between them to pull off the stunt they attempted on The Late Late Show on Tuesday night: singing Goulding’s smash Fifty Shades of Grey hit “Love Me Like You Do” in eight different musical styles (and as many costume changes). Come for Goulding’s best attempts at a Southern accent; stay for the gospel choir at the end.
Read next: Ellie Goulding’s Delirium Is a Fever Dream on a Dance Floor
Read next: James Corden Wants to Make the World of Late-Night TV More Diverse
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement