Ellie Goulding’s new album Delirium is one of the year’s most deliriously fun pop albums. James Corden is the only late-night host with a musical theater background and a Tony Award. Together, they have enough musical chops between them to pull off the stunt they attempted on The Late Late Show on Tuesday night: singing Goulding’s smash Fifty Shades of Grey hit “Love Me Like You Do” in eight different musical styles (and as many costume changes). Come for Goulding’s best attempts at a Southern accent; stay for the gospel choir at the end.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022