A fan favorite took home the mirrorball trophy on Tuesday’s Dancing With the Stars finale.
Bindi Irwin, the daughter of Terri Irwin and the late Crocodile Hunter star Steve Irwin, and her dance partner, Derek Hough, won the 21st season of the show. The victory marks Hough’s sixth win since 2007.
Irwin was recently named one of TIME’s Most Influential Teens of 2015.
Backstreet Boy Nick Carter came in second place with his partner Sharna Burgess, and Alek Skarlatos, the American man who stopped a gunman on a Paris-bound train in August, came in third with Lindsay Arnold.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears