Adele was on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Monday, but on Tuesday night Fallon provided a delicious postscript: Fallon, Adele, and house band The Roots tackling the singer’s hugely popular single “Hello.”
The twist — there is always a twist — is that they’re accompanying Adele’s vocals with the instruments you’d find in a kindergarten classroom. Fallon himself is on a wood block; the band has a xylophone, bongos, a kazoo, and a maraca shaped like a banana.
Watch it above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve