A bid to save an old friend forces Captain America into a head-on collision with a former superhero ally in the first trailer for Marvel’s upcoming movie Captain America: Civil War that the studio released on Wednesday.
The action-packed trailer shows the Captain, played by Chris Evans, face off against fellow Avenger Iron Man alongside his childhood friend Bucky Barnes — who briefly became an enemy in Captain America: The Winter Soldier — as well as the Falcon, played by Anthony Mackie.
Marvel fans will be excited to see who Tony Stark’s Iron Man teams up with, as the long-awaited Black Panther (whose own movie is slated for 2017) makes his first onscreen appearance.
Captain America: Civil War releases May 2016.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This