Californians dreaming of escaping traffic-clogged climes have good reason.
Los Angelenos face some of the nation’s worst gridlock according to a report by the American Highway Users Alliance of the top 50 bottlenecks. Nine of the nation’s top 20 bottlenecks are in Los Angeles
Road warriors in Chicago — which ranked number one with a 12 mile long clog on Interstate 90 — New York City, Boston, Seattle, Newark and Miami also have good reason to grouse, their cities ranked among the top 20 for bottlenecked traffic…
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.