Pro-ISIS messages were found painted on a rock at Youngstown State University Monday.
The messages included “YSU Supports ISIS,” “We Are Coming” and “France Deserves Destruction,” according to photos of the rock, and were painted sometime between Sunday night and Monday morning.
The University wrote a Facebook post Monday saying the FBI had been contacted about the messages, but that “there is no credible threat to the campus at this time.”
The Vindicator reports that by Monday afternoon, students had congregated to repaint the rock with American flags and patriotic sayings.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up