Correction appended November 23
Fresh off their big bow at the box office earlier this year, the Minions are showing off their competitive streaks in a new mini-movie.
The Competition features two of the yellow, overall-clad creatures playing a game of wastebasket basketball, which quickly escalates to a boxing match and beyond.
The mini-movie, along with two other shorts, will be available on the Minions Digital HD, out Tuesday (and Blu-ray/DVD, out Dec. 8).
In September, Minions became the second-highest grossing animated movie ever — only behind Frozen — having earned $1.08 billion worldwide. The Despicable Me prequel opened July 10 and grossed $115.2 million in its first weekend.
Get a look at The Competition below.
Correction: The original version of the story misstated the date of the Minions DVD release. It is Dec. 8.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out