This article contains spoilers.
Game of Thrones shared its first promo for season six on Twitter Monday featuring a very bloody Jon Snow.
The image continues to raise the real question still at hand, though: Is he or isn’t he dead?
Fans are holding out hope, and the new image will only fuel speculation. A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin has cryptically said that “If there’s one thing we know in A Song of Ice and Fire, it’s that death is not necessarily permanent.”
Showrunners continue to confirm, though, that “dead is dead.” An official premiere date for the show’s sixth season has yet to be announced but many imagine it’ll be late April.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer