Even in those instances when your flight arrives on schedule and you’ve got plenty of foot space, flying can be exhausting—especially around Thanksgiving. Sitting next to a disruptive passenger or running out of reading material can ruin the entire experience.
There are, however, a few steps you can take to make sure your flight is as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Some gadgets and apps are designed to cut out the background noise, keep you entertained, and help you stay organized. Here’s a look at five of them.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time