People caught up with a California mom who went viral this year when she was filmed busting out hip-hop dance moves while 27 weeks pregnant during a dance class that she teaches at a high school in Napa.
Since the video was uploaded to YouTube and Facebook on Oct. 8, its star, Christina Litle, a wedding photographer and dance teacher who also has a five-year-old and a three-year-old, told People that she has gotten a fair amount of negative comments from Internet users who think she is jeopardizing the health of her baby. But she said she just wanted to show pregnant women that they shouldn’t be afraid to engage in some light exercise every now and then (as long as their pregnancy hasn’t been deemed “at risk”).
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color