Sometimes we choke up when we’re called upon to perform, but one little boy kept on going despite being hit with some hardcore hiccups.
A video captured 7-year-old Ethan Hall, tasked with singing the Australian national anthem before a baseball game, getting hiccups during his performance.
Hall was struck by hiccups during his rendition of “Advance Australia Fair,” much to the pleasure of the players on the field, who giggled throughout. The boy braved through and received a round of applause from the crowd at the end of his performance.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve