Sometimes we choke up when we’re called upon to perform, but one little boy kept on going despite being hit with some hardcore hiccups.
A video captured 7-year-old Ethan Hall, tasked with singing the Australian national anthem before a baseball game, getting hiccups during his performance.
Hall was struck by hiccups during his rendition of “Advance Australia Fair,” much to the pleasure of the players on the field, who giggled throughout. The boy braved through and received a round of applause from the crowd at the end of his performance.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction