Gordon Ramsay didn’t shout obscenities at Jimmy Fallon and a pair of adorable 10-year-old kids on Friday’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, but the master chef brought a game of MasterChef Junior to the late-night show.
Ramsay pit Fallon against the two kids, Maya from New Jersey and Nate from Philadelphia, and had them make a crepe with at least three ingredients.
“I’ve never made a crepe before at all,” Fallon said before the competition started.
Fallon didn’t just have his own inexperience to battle in the challenge, but also Nate’s trash talk: “Watch your fingers,” the child said to Fallon. “I don’t want you breaking them again.” Diss.
Watch above to see Fallon lose.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out