High school can be a difficult time, but it can be even more difficult to learn the kid who everyone picked on in high school is now a CIA agent. And he needs some help from the former coolest kid in school.
That’s just how Kevin Hart’s accountant in Central Intelligence becomes wrapped up in the life of his former classmate, a zero-turned-hero named Bob (Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson). The first trailer for the film shows how Hart is pulled into a completely different — and much more violent — life as Bob, at seemingly every turn, almost gets the pair of unlikely partners killed.
In addition to all of the action comedy’s more explosiove moments, the trailer also teases the high school flashbacks, which include Hart with a little more hair, and Johnson’s Bob just as big, but not in the muscle-bound way fans of The Rock may expect.
Watch the full teaser above for the film, which also stars Aaron Paul and Amy Ryan. Directed by We’re the Millers’ Rawson Marshall Thurber, Central Intelligence will hit theaters on June 17.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror