Joseph Gordon-Levitt isn’t just the guy you daydream about bringing home to meet your mom for Passover. He’s also the guy who helped popularize the tradition of celebrities lip syncing on TV. (Two years ago he and his very expressive eyebrows performed “Tiny Dancer” and “Super Bass” on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. The clip racked up more than 50 million views.)
The popular Jimmy Fallon segment is now a full-fledged show on Spike, and this week, JGL appeared to show off his finely-tuned lip sync skills once again. Dressed in drag, he performed Janet Jackson’s 1989 hit “Rhythm Nation.” He also showed off some pretty excellent dance moves. Who knows? Maybe he’ll show off those same moves at the Bar Mitzvah of your imaginary son, Jacob Gordon-Levitt.
JGL faced off against actor Anthony Mackie, who did a decent job tackling MC Hammer’s “2 Legit 2 Quit.” But we all know your future husband was the real star of the show.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org