Jennifer Lawrence has a reputation for being a bit clumsy on the red carpet, so it shouldn’t come as too much of a shock that she managed to actually injure herself during the press tour for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 2. However, this particular mishap happened out of the public eye.
Lawrence sat down with Conan O’Brien on Thursday night’s episode of Conan and revealed that she recently dislocated her toe. The 25-year-old actress explained that she was so excited to get a full night’s sleep during the tour that she hurt herself while doing a celebratory bed dance.
“This was my first night of sleep. I couldn’t sleep in the hotels because we were so turned around. We were in a new country every [day], so the best night of sleep on the whole tour I got was on the plane, and it was about 12 hours,” she said. “I actually dislocated my toe…I dislocated my toe by hitting my own foot. That can happen.”
J-Law even shared a video of the delightfully weird moment.
Watch the full clip below:
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time