Now, we’re not saying it’s a good idea to set things on fire in your yard. In fact, it’s probably a rather bad idea. But when one guy in Quebec decided to blow up the giant leaf pile in his backyard, the results were awesome. Behold:
See, this is why we need the Internet: so we can watch videos of stuff happening, but then not actually have to do that stuff ourselves.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022