Studios like Universal, Lionsgate, and 20th Century Fox are capitalizing on the success of their popular TV shows and films by planning theme parks based on the franchises. With The Hunger Games, Titanic, and Sons of Anarchy attractions already in the works, the next one could be based on The Walking Dead.
The dark ride and animatronics company Sally Corporation revealed “The Walking Dead: Battle for Survival” at the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions convention. According to the expo, it will be a “mixed media ride featuring familiar settings and characters from the TV show using a combination of live animatronics and effects with projections.” The ride doesn’t have a buyer yet, but the video below gives a sneak peek at what a zombie attraction could entail.
This article originally appeared on EW.com.
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction