Justin Bieber returned for round 2 of Carpool Karaoke with James Corden on Wednesday night’s episode of The Late Late Show. The dynamic duo belted out hits like Kanye’s “Stronger,” Alanis Morissette’s “Ironic” (Biebs’ go-to shower jam) and even some of the Purpose artist’s own songs.
The two also stopped off for a shopping trip where they picked out outfits for each other. After they tried on their new swag, the 21-year-old singer playfully helped Corden avoid some paparazzi outside the store.
“He lives his life in a fishbowl,” Bieber said as he shielded the host. “Stop taking his photo…he has to live like this.”
See the full clip below:
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time