Heartthrob Liam Hemsworth appeared on Late Night With Seth Meyers on Wednesday to promote his upcoming film, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 and to set the record straight—yes, he insists, those Jennifer Lawrence falls are real.
“Some people are saying she does this on purpose,” Meyers said, noting that the famed actress seems to take tumbles with alarming frequency. (Jennifer Lawrence was recently caught on camera falling at the Mockingjay Part 2 premiere in Madrid.)
Hemsworth interrupts him, insisting that Lawrence is, in fact, just really “terrible at walking.”
“Look, I’m constantly surprised by how much she falls down, without trying at all,” he adds.
Watch the interview above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization