I don’t claim to pilot the A-Wing in this Star Wars Battlefront dogfighting video terribly well–I was just easing into the game’s flying modes when I grabbed it. But if you want a glimpse of “Fighter Squadron,” where 10 Rebel Alliance pilots (in A-Wings, X-Wings and the Millennium Falcon) square off against 10 Imperials (in Tie Fighters, Tie Interceptors and Boba Fett’s Slave I), this is what it looks like to swoop and soar over the toxic Star Wars-ian outer rim planet Sullust in one of my favorite online modes.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement