Sierra Leone is saying goodbye to Ebola in song.
On Saturday, Sierra Leone was declared Ebola-free after it went 42 days with no new cases of the disease. In celebration, the rapper Block Jones wrote “Bye Bye Ebola,” which features dancing health care workers and ambulance drivers—including workers in full protective gear.
Sierra Leone had more than 14,000 cases of Ebola and more than 3,900 residents died from the disease.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer