Sierra Leone is saying goodbye to Ebola in song.
On Saturday, Sierra Leone was declared Ebola-free after it went 42 days with no new cases of the disease. In celebration, the rapper Block Jones wrote “Bye Bye Ebola,” which features dancing health care workers and ambulance drivers—including workers in full protective gear.
Sierra Leone had more than 14,000 cases of Ebola and more than 3,900 residents died from the disease.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time