Mattel and Moschino are breaking down barriers with their Moschino Barbie by featuring a boy in a new ad.
In the ad (above), the boy and two girls excitedly talk about the new collector doll, donning an edgy all-black ensemble with gold jewelry as the cherry on top. “Moschino Barbie is so fierce!,” the boy exclaims, soon wrapping it all up with a super smooth wink.
Moschino Barbie was made available on Nov. 9 — along with an accompanying, exclusive eight-piece Moschino collection — and sold out almost instantly. “MOSCHINO BARBIE SOLD OUT IN LESS THAN AN HOUR ! WOW ! BARBIE AND I THANK U FOR ALL THE LOVE ! #MOSCHINOBARBIE,” Moschino creative director Jeremy Scott posted to his Instagram.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement