Police in Belgium detained a man Sunday who allegedly rented a car used to facilitate a part of the attacks that killed 129 people in Paris this week, according to CNN.
The stop occurred at the Molenbeek neighborhood in Brussels and police found three Kalashnikov Assault Rifles in the vehicle. The vehicle, a Belgian rental car, had been used in the attack on the Bataclan Concert Hall on Friday that killed 89 people.
Police had previously identified another car used at the concert hall. That car had also been rented in Belgium, police said. Seven people were detained in raids that occurred in the country.
Thousands of troops have been deployed across the country France, and authorities are on the hunt for a possible eighth suspect who survived the attacks.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time