Rallies, protests and marches have broken out at a number of colleges and universities across America, with students denouncing what they see as incidents of racism and abuse of privilege on their campuses.
Conversations about bias, systemic prejudice and the limits of free speech have sometimes turned to action, as students rally against perceived injustices.
Following protests, the University of Missouri president and dean of students at Claremont McKenna both resigned earlier this week. Watch the above footage for glimpses of the activism that’s taken place at the University of Missouri, Ithaca College, Claremont McKenna College and Yale University in recent days.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears