Rallies, protests and marches have broken out at a number of colleges and universities across America, with students denouncing what they see as incidents of racism and abuse of privilege on their campuses.
Conversations about bias, systemic prejudice and the limits of free speech have sometimes turned to action, as students rally against perceived injustices.
Following protests, the University of Missouri president and dean of students at Claremont McKenna both resigned earlier this week. Watch the above footage for glimpses of the activism that’s taken place at the University of Missouri, Ithaca College, Claremont McKenna College and Yale University in recent days.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement