Rallies, protests and marches have broken out at a number of colleges and universities across America, with students denouncing what they see as incidents of racism and abuse of privilege on their campuses.
Conversations about bias, systemic prejudice and the limits of free speech have sometimes turned to action, as students rally against perceived injustices.
Following protests, the University of Missouri president and dean of students at Claremont McKenna both resigned earlier this week. Watch the above footage for glimpses of the activism that’s taken place at the University of Missouri, Ithaca College, Claremont McKenna College and Yale University in recent days.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time