Rallies, protests and marches have broken out at a number of colleges and universities across America, with students denouncing what they see as incidents of racism and abuse of privilege on their campuses.
Conversations about bias, systemic prejudice and the limits of free speech have sometimes turned to action, as students rally against perceived injustices.
Following protests, the University of Missouri president and dean of students at Claremont McKenna both resigned earlier this week. Watch the above footage for glimpses of the activism that’s taken place at the University of Missouri, Ithaca College, Claremont McKenna College and Yale University in recent days.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization