In a recent wedding ceremony in the Indian state of Kerala, a pair of twin brothers married a pair of twin sisters, but that was just the tip of the twin iceberg.
The grooms, Dilraj and Dilkar, married brides Reema and Reena at St Xavier’s Church in the Thrissur district in Kerala. Their nuptials were officiated by twin priests, Reji and Roji, and the couples were accompanied by identical twin page boys and identical twin flower girls, according to India Today. All twin siblings even wore color-coordinated outfits to match each other.
The two brothers say they had been searching for the perfect identical sisters to marry for five years, according to The Daily Mail. “‘When we met Reena and Reema, we knew it was them we were looking for all this while. Fortunately, they also had the similar feeling after meeting us,” Dilraj said.
Check out a video of the wedding below:
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time