Did you think How I Met Your Mother‘s Ted Mosby had the emotional maturity of a toddler? In a new video from Mumbai-based comedy channel Romedy Now he is a toddler, which makes him not only tolerable, but downright adorable.
The video recasts the entire crew from How I Met Your Mother as adorable half-pints looking for love among the fingerpaints and fishsticks at a pint-sized tea party hosted at a kid-friendly version of MacLaren’s, which is not strange at all. Fans will note that baby Barney has as much swagger as his full-grown counterpart.
Sadly, the creators did not use the opportunity provided by the new and far more adorable cast to re-imagine the series’ fan-frustrating ending. Coming up with an ending that will appease fans who stuck with How I Met Your Mother for nine seasons will have to be left to fan fiction.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out