The Coast Guard was searching off the coast of Cuba for a woman who fell from a cruise ship Thursday during a floating music festival.
The woman, who wasn’t identified, fell into the water from the deck of the Norwegian Pearl, a Norwegian Cruise Line ship, about 7 p.m. ET a little more than 22 nautical miles off Cuba, the Coast Guard said.
The cruise line said in a statement Thursday night that the women intentionally jumped overboard…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization