Just about everybody is getting pumped for the upcoming release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. That includes toddlers.
Jonathan Liu recently watched Star Wars with his kids — and his two-and-a-half-year-old daughter really seemed to enjoy it. In particular, she really connected with Darth Vader. In a blog post on GeekDad, Liu says that when Darth Vader first appeared on screen, “she started mimicking the sound of his breathing.” And when the Imperial March started playing, she got up and danced.
Soon enough, he caught her on her baby monitor singing the tune to herself after a nap:
Now she just needs to get this 7-year-old cellist to accompany her.
Read next: Leia Is No Longer Called ‘Princess’ in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases