Swedish-American trio Miike Snow is best known for crafting slick electro-pop tunes—this group contains the guys who produced Britney Spears’ “Toxic,” after all—but they’re throwing that resume out the window on their new single. Instead of opening with pulsing synthesizers as they did on their breakthrough track “Animal,” “Heart Is Full” opens with a vintage soul sample that pumps along the entire track. It’s a little bit of jarring comeback after three years without any new music from the band, but you’ll get over that once you see the song’s accompanying video, which is sort of like if the video for the aforementioned “Toxic” met Mad Max: Fury Road.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism