One Direction has gone in lots of different directions recently, with a new album called Made in the A.M. out November 13, one less band member and a pending hiatus. Now they’re starring in a new ad for the 2016 Honda Civic, where band members Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Liam Payne buckle up for a test drive.
Horan even sings to a crash-test dummy while the band’s single “Drag Me Down” plays in the background. Made in the A.M. is the fifth and last studio release before the band goes on hiatus in 2016.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy