In the decade between her last solo album and her show-stealing appearance at Katy Perry’s Super Bowl halftime show this year, Missy Elliott has been relatively quiet, writing and producing for other artists and making the occasional guest appearance. But on Thursday, she released “WTF (Where They From),” which features her old pal Pharrell Williams and marks her first single in three years. She also shared the song’s music video, which is an even rarer treat—the rapper-singer hasn’t released one of those in seven years. See her highly anticipated comeback in the clip above.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time