The three Democratic presidential candidates are gathering Saturday night at in Des Moines, Iowa, for their second debate. The debate will air on CBS and will also be live-streamed here, in collaboration with CBSN. It is scheduled to start at 9 p.m. E.T.
Hillary Clinton comes into the debate with her front-runner status looking more secure than it has all year, following a strong performance in the first debate in October and a series of polls that show her sporting big leads over Bernie Sanders nationally. The third candidate on stage, Martin O’Malley, has yet to make a major impact on the race.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears