Many Saturday Night Live viewers probably thought Donald Trump dancing to Drake’s “Hotline Bling” was weird enough, but it turns out there was even more absurdity waiting in the wings.
SNL just released an unaired sketch to YouTube that features “Scalp Team 6,” a squad of Navy SEALs (Taran Killam, Cecily Strong, Jay Pharaoh, Bobby Moynihan) shrink down so they can covertly fix Trump’s hair before an important meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. After all, “the president’s hair is a symbol of the United States’ power in the world.” In classic Honey I Shrunk the Kids fashion, they end up facing more size-related dangers than they expected.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now