Jennifer Lawrence may be one of the most gifted actors of her generation, but she also has a reputation for being a bit of a klutz. She fell at the Oscars (on her way to accept her own award) in 2013, and then in 2014, she took another tumble.
On Tuesday, the 25-year-old actress took another tumble, this time at the Madrid premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.
Unfortunately, the video isn’t great — but the shrieks are undeniable:
Here’s another look. It appears that her dress got stuck to her shoes:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time