Jennifer Lawrence may be one of the most gifted actors of her generation, but she also has a reputation for being a bit of a klutz. She fell at the Oscars (on her way to accept her own award) in 2013, and then in 2014, she took another tumble.
On Tuesday, the 25-year-old actress took another tumble, this time at the Madrid premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.
Unfortunately, the video isn’t great — but the shrieks are undeniable:
Here’s another look. It appears that her dress got stuck to her shoes:
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up