Daniel Radcliffe came to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday prepared to get absolutely soaked while promoting his new film, Victor Frankenstein.
The pair played Fallon’s classic card game adaption, Water Wars. The premise? Whoever loses their hand gets doused with a glass of ice cold water. The winner gets to drench the loser with a super soaker.
“Just so everyone knows, I’m going to a premiere after this and I don’t think I brought more underwear,” Radcliffe admitted, after having one of many glasses of water poured on him by a cackling Fallon.
Watch above to see who wins.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?