The line includes eight different types of marijuana flower, including flavors like Lemon Pie, Northern Lights and Cali Kush, as well as edibles and concentrates.
“Leafs by Snoop is truly the first mainstream cannabis brand in the world and proud to be a pioneer,” Snoop said, according to the Cannabist. “LBS is blazing a trail for the industry.”
Snoop is no stranger to the marijuana business. A longtime weed advocate, Snoop launched his own marijuana-media company, Merry Jane, in September.
But Snoop can’t actually legally own the Leafs by Snoop brand as he isn’t a Colorado resident.
Instead the company Beyond Broadway, which operates under the moniker LivWell, will have official ownership and will be responsible for growing the marijuana plants and manufacturing the edibles and concentrate, according to the Cannabist.
Marijuana is legally available for recreational use in Alaska, Oregon, Washington and Colorado.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science