Samsung has made its virtual reality headset Gear VR available for preorder in the U.S., the company said on Tuesday.
The gadget will likely be shipped out “as early as” Nov. 20 and will be available online at Samsung, Amazon and Best Buy, Fast Company reports.
Cellular carrier T-Mobile will also begin selling the headsets at its website and brick-and-mortar stores a week later, while other carriers are yet to announce whether they will make them available.
The Gear VR will be priced at $99, as previously announced, and is compatible with a range of Samsung’s Galaxy smartphones including the S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+ and the Note 5.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow