Samsung has made its virtual reality headset Gear VR available for preorder in the U.S., the company said on Tuesday.
The gadget will likely be shipped out “as early as” Nov. 20 and will be available online at Samsung, Amazon and Best Buy, Fast Company reports.
Cellular carrier T-Mobile will also begin selling the headsets at its website and brick-and-mortar stores a week later, while other carriers are yet to announce whether they will make them available.
The Gear VR will be priced at $99, as previously announced, and is compatible with a range of Samsung’s Galaxy smartphones including the S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+ and the Note 5.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up