Samsung has made its virtual reality headset Gear VR available for preorder in the U.S., the company said on Tuesday.
The gadget will likely be shipped out “as early as” Nov. 20 and will be available online at Samsung, Amazon and Best Buy, Fast Company reports.
Cellular carrier T-Mobile will also begin selling the headsets at its website and brick-and-mortar stores a week later, while other carriers are yet to announce whether they will make them available.
The Gear VR will be priced at $99, as previously announced, and is compatible with a range of Samsung’s Galaxy smartphones including the S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+ and the Note 5.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022