Queen of clean eating, Gwyneth Paltrow, and her lifestyle and e-commerce website, Goop, are getting their own publishing imprint at Grand Central Publishing.
“With so much incredible content now being produced at goop.com on a daily basis, we’re excited to memorialize it for audiences across the world,” Paltrow said in a press release. Goop Press will publish one book per year created and curated by Gwyneth and her Goop team plus three other titles from writers featured on Goop’s site.
The imprint’s first title will be Paltrow’s latest cookbook: It’s All Easy: Delicious Weekday Recipes for the Super-Busy Home Cook. The book will be released in April of next year. Expect plenty of juices and quinoa.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms