Queen of clean eating, Gwyneth Paltrow, and her lifestyle and e-commerce website, Goop, are getting their own publishing imprint at Grand Central Publishing.
“With so much incredible content now being produced at goop.com on a daily basis, we’re excited to memorialize it for audiences across the world,” Paltrow said in a press release. Goop Press will publish one book per year created and curated by Gwyneth and her Goop team plus three other titles from writers featured on Goop’s site.
The imprint’s first title will be Paltrow’s latest cookbook: It’s All Easy: Delicious Weekday Recipes for the Super-Busy Home Cook. The book will be released in April of next year. Expect plenty of juices and quinoa.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time