Millie McColl was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma in June, which means she’s spending her days undergoing chemotherapy at Glasgow’s New Royal Hospital for Sick Children. Despite battling such a serious form of cancer, Millie has remained in high spirits, according to Millie’s Journey, a Facebook page dedicated to documenting her progress.
Like many little girls, Millie loves Frozen, so after the 3-year-old received a karaoke machine as a gift, a few of her nurses decided to stage an impromptu sing-along to “Let It Go.” Several night shift nurses joined Millie in her room for a rendition of Elsa’s signature song that included props, some great dance moves and an adorable mic drop.
“Hope everyone has enjoyed Millie’s sing-a-long with the nurses so far! So incredible! Thanks to everyone who’s shared and given the nurses the recognition they deserve,” Millie’s mom wrote in a follow-up post on Facebook.
The original video has been liked by over 12,000 people and shared by over 3,900 people to date. “Millie is showing chemo won’t bring her down,” the caption read.
See the full clip below:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time