The trailer for Disney-Pixar’s underwater adventure Finding Dory has just arrived, revealing the first extended look at the sweet, scatterbrained blue tang’s mission to learn more about her mysterious past.
Ellen DeGeneres — who voices the character of Dory — first shared the clip Tuesday on her talk show’s video page. It begins with Dory talking and swimming in her sleep, waking up Nemo and Marlin (Albert Brooks) in the process. When she wakes up, she remembers something (“That’s not possible, is it?” she asks) that sets her on a mission to find her family.
Helmed by Finding Nemo director Andrew Stanton,Finding Dory features Kaitlin Olson (Always Sunny in Philadelphia) as the voice of a sweet whale shark named Destiny, Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy as Dory’s parents, and Modern Family stars Ed O’Neill as cranky octopus Hank and Ty Burrell as a beluga whale named Bailey. Rounding out the cast of underwater creatures are The Wire leads Idris Elba and Dominic West.
Finding Dory deep-dives into theaters June 17, 2016.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears