Nick Offerman dropped by The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Monday night, along with a range of carnivorous delicacies.
“I’m playing a very fat man in this play [A Confederacy of Dunces] and so to put on the weight I have a regiment going of some of my favorite fatty meats,” Offerman explained. He went on to display a range of sausages, some Wisconsin cheese curds, which he referred to as a salad, and turducken-fed pork.
Fallon and Offerman finish off their meat tour by sharing a mustard and sauerkraut-smothered sausage-in-bread combo a la Lady and the Tramp. Yummy.
Watch the full clip below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science